So a few days ago, I got some great news! One of my readers and fellow bloggers, Shian, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. So first, a huge thanks to Shian for nominating me. Please check out her blog, Shian writes. It’s really good. I’ve read several posts from her blog and I promise you, you’ll find something that resonates with you.
According to the rules (which are listed below), I am now responsible for nominating 15 blogs for this award so below are my 15 nominations:
Also, for some strange reason, the rules indicate that I am supposed to share 7 random things about myself to the person who nominated me so here you go, Shian:
1. I LOVE MUSIC.
2. I enjoy observing the human condition.
3. Laughing is my favorite medicine.
4. My dream job is to be a writer/graphic designer.
5. I am in love with love.
6. I want Esperanza Spalding’s hair.
7. For me, wisdom is the sexiest quality a man can have.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.