I am always humbled by your love and support, especially from my fellow bloggers. I’ve received quite a bit of awards these past 6 months and I am now finally getting the chance to properly give my thanks to these wonderful bloggers that have honored me with these blog award nominations. I am also able to pay their appreciation forward to other bloggers that I truly cherish in this blog world. Unfortunately, I am not able to nominate each and every single blogger that has ever read my blog, wrote a comment, sent a ‘like’ to a post or is currently following me through Facebook, Twitter and WordPress but please know, I appreciate every single of you from the very bottom of my heart. I really do.
Without further ado, here are the three awards that keeps on giving:
Tell Me About Yourself Award
A big warm thanks goes to CallowLea for this wonderful honor. I received this a long time ago, June 8, 2012 to be exact and I never forgot this award. It was just a matter of me remembering in the right moment and doing all the necessary steps. (I can be lazy sometimes. I blame it on my Leo sign.) Anyway, Ms. CallowLea’s blog features the 3 perfect Ps–poetry, photos and positivity.
Now it’s time for me to do pay this award forward. So first, here are the simple and easy-to-follow rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not shared, yet.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
I did the first step so here are there next two steps:
7 Things About Me That I Have Not Shared
1. I got good nerves that shake sometimes.
2. I love a good warm hug.
3. I don’t think a man was on the moon.
4. I want to be vegan one day.
5. I had meat the other day.
6. I’m usually vegetarian.
7. I want to fall in love next year.
Blog of the Year 2012 Award
I got this award from three awesome blogs: A Dog With Fleas, Forever Poetic and Donna & Diablo. Thank you guys so much for this. I truly appreciate it. A Dog with Fleas is a funny title to a great site that showcases the blogger’s vulnerability through a variety of ways whether it’s in journal format, poetry and song lyrics. Forever Poetic features Wendell Brown’s amazingly beautiful poetry that is both spiritual and romantic and Donna & Diablo features stories that will surely warm you heart and photos of her dogs that will make you say “Awwww.”
Now here are my picks for this award:
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘2012 Blog Of The Year’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and “present” them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page Blog Of The Year 2012 Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5 You can now also join their Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog Of The Year 2012 Award and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Thank you to the wonderful blogger, Carol Atkins of LoveDesignLife for this wonderful award!
What is the Liebster Award?
It’s an award that started in Germany. This award gives small bloggers the recognition they rightfully deserve for their hard work. A fellow blogger bestows it to someone who they think has a worthy and inspiring blog.
Post eleven facts about yourself
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
Choose eleven people to give this award to (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post
Go to their page and tell them
Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Myself
1. I get easily distracted.
2. I am extremely loyal.
3. I don’t like coffee.
4. I was a tomboy as a kid.
5. I am way more of a girlie girl now.
6. I don’t wear heels often at all.
7. I love real conversations.
8. I cry easily when I laugh.
9. I get really anxious in new social situations.
10. I love the way I think.
11. I like cheese.
11 Questions from Carol of LoveDesignLife
1. What is your favorite meal? Since I’m greedy, I am going to say Thanksgiving meal.
2. What is your favorite quote? “The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
― Albert Camus
3. Reading a book or books on CD? Yes.
4. Only child? Nope.
5. R&B, Hip Hop, Rock n Roll or Jazz? How about all of the above?
6. Favorite sport? Basketball
7. Floral, stripes or solid? Stripes
8. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Ice Cream
9. Early to bed or early to rise? Early to rise… I guess
10. Beach or camping? Beach
11. Tomato soup or chicken noodle? Tomato Soup
11 Award Nominees
1. Almost Spring
2. Joyfully Renewed
3. Candid Concourse
4. Words & Herbs
6. A Leaf In Springtime
7. Donna & Diablo
8. Large Self
10. A Place Called Love
11. Evoking The Deep
My 11 Questions for My Nominees
1. What is your passion?
2. What makes you happy?
3. What makes you sad?
4. What makes you angry?
5. What brings you peace?
6. What is your favorite song?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. How do you create in the world?
9. What does love mean to you?
10. Who is one of your favorite people?
11. Why do you blog?
Again, I thank everyone for your support and I am grateful to be able to pass these gifts that will continuously keep on giving!